"Uchiko-no-Wa" is a handicraft artisan`s house, located in the historical preservation district, with a range of workshops for you to enjoy.
Reservations are required, so please make a booking before you visit.
1) Japanese paper-making workshop, postcard-sized, 500 yen per person. Includes a picture postcard gift by local woodblock printmaker Kiyo Yamada.
2) Mini sake cup-making workshop, 800 yen per person.
3) Japanese candle-making workshop (including a candlestick), 3.000 yen per person (5 people or more)
4) Moss ball-making workshop, 2.000 yen per person (5 people or more)
5) Mini paper lantern-making workshop, 2.000 yen per person (5 people or more)
Please see "Mini paper lantern-making" page for details.
|Address||2899-2 Uchiko, Uchiko-cho, Kita-gun, Ehime, Japan|
|Opening hours||Monday to Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm|
Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays: 10:00am - 5:00pm
|Parking||Please use the Machinami parking lot. Parking fee: 300 yen|